December 4, 2019
- Dec 4 – The Agitator – Riding the Unicorn—Fundamentals and proven basic practices, like mail, be not damned.
- Dec 3 – The Washington Post – Finland’s prime minister resigns over postal service dispute—Does the postal system matter in our political system, as we do have the world’s best and it is in financial trouble?
- Dec 2 – PR Newswire – U.S. Postal Service Dedicates Healing PTSD Semi-postal Fundraising Stamp –Should USPS be in the fundraising business, essentially competing with its nonprofit mailers who already have it covered?
- Dec 2 – FIPP – Pillars for developing future proof revenue models—Doesn’t the quality and diversity of the content arriving in mailboxes really matter in the future relevancy of USPS?
- Dec 2 – The Guardian – Drones used to deliver parcels to remote Alpine villages—When will USPS jump on the drones bandwagon?
- Dec 2 – The New York Times – 90,000 Packages Disappear Daily in N.Y.C. Is Help on the Way?
- Nov 30 – The New York Times – Prime Mover: How Amazon Wove Itself Into the Life of an American City—Amazon package pickup locations are driving USPS out.
- Nov 28 – The New York Times – Modern Black Friday Work Force: Postal Clerk, Influencer, Robot
- Nov 27 – The Washington Post – ‘I’ve never seen a dip like this’: After tax code change, food banks and charities in D.C. area face steep drop in donations
- Nov 25 – The Chicago Tribune – See that semi next to you on the Jane Addams Tollway? Starting today, its driver may be keeping hands off the wheel.
- Nov 25 – The Agitator – Improving Your (envelope) Open Rates
- Nov 22 – NALC – Update on Contract Negotiations
- Nov 22 – Yahoo! Finance – The sky’s the limit: The world leader in drone delivery is Canadian—Oh, Canada is ahead of the USA?
- Nov 22 – WNIP – Key differences between the CCPA and GDPR that publishers need to know—Shouldn’t the Postal Service be really concerned about the proliferation of privacy legislation that might severely limit effective use of data in direct mail?
- Nov 19 – Forbes – Magazines Lose Reader Engagement When They Go Digital-Only: Will Other Formats Suffer The Same Fate?
- Nov 19 – Medium – The future of last-mile delivery has arrived … in a small Dutch city
- Nov 13 – Ecommerce Bytes – Regulator Rejects USPS 2020 First Class Mail Rates—A good use of regulator and agency resources and management attention?