June 18, 2020
- Linn’s Stamp News–Two USPS problems confront new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy
- Publishing Executive–Will Pandemic and Politics Put Postal Service in Peril? Here Are the Facts.
- Government Executive— New Postmaster General Met With Tepid Response From Mailers, Employees
- NBC News–New Postal Service head is a top Trump donor. What does that mean for its future?
- Federal News Network— New postmaster general outlines USPS ‘trajectory for success’ amid financial challenges
- Independent Sector— The Impact of COVID-19 on Mid-Sized Nonprofits
- Marketplace–U.S. Postal Service gets new leader as it deals with big financial concerns
- The NonProfit Times–Survey: Donors Showing Some Signs Of Life During COVID
- The NonProfit Times–Giving Was Just Short Of $450 Billion For 2019
- The Washington Post–Trump ally takes over crisis-ridden Postal Service as top Senate Democrat demands inquiry on hiring
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform–The data no longer supports USPS’ April bailout request; Top Oversight Republicans call on Postal Service to revise their financial projections.
- The Harris Poll–U.S. Postal Service, Clorox, Google, UPS, Walmart Top List Of Americans’ Most Essential Companies During Covid-19
- Federal News Network–House, Senate lawmakers urge USPS to reassess expected losses from coronavirus
- The Epoch Times–Postal Service Revenue Topped Projections During Pandemic, Lawmakers Say
- CNN–US Postal Service faces challenges as new postmaster takes over
- ProPublica–The Postal Service Is Steadily Getting Worse — Can It Handle a National Mail-In Election?